The registration record will contain name and address information identical to master records where applicable but will allow operator override for exceptions and non-member attendees. The organization will have complete control of all registration data utilized by the system. The data will contain, at a minimum, the following:
- Record ID
- Individual name and/or institutionname
- Spouse's name
- Full address information
- Registration type (member, nonmember, etc.)
- Special activities, number of tickets purchased etc.
- Amount paid and/or amount to be billed
As a by-product of maintaining registration data, the organization will be able to produce printouts, reports and PDF documents including:
- Registration lists
- Activities lists
- Acknowledgement letters
- Cash receipts reconciliation
As with all other modules, the registration file is fully integrated with the word processing capabilities of the system.